Sunday, January 8, 2012

~a skirt made into a shirt~

 Sometimes I need a kick in the butt to get a project done.
Date night is always a good excuse. 
Here's what I made for our long overdue 
date night this weekend:
I made this jacket from a skirt I have.
The skirt is adorable and trust me, if it looked
as good on me as it did on my dress form,
I would have kept it a skirt. 
Unfortunately, it doesn't.

 It was super easy to make.
I thought I had all my pics from the process on my 
computer and I don't so I will have to post
the tutorial tomorrow. Come back tomorrow if you
want to learn how YOU can make one for yourself. 

Did I mention the shirt can be worn 3 different ways?


I love it all ways and I will wear it much more
as a shirt than I did as a skirt. 

Come back tomorrow to find out how I did it.
It's easy...promise.
 

1 comment:

Jolie said...

It's a great piece! I like the 'turned around' look ;)

good job on all the organizing. thats one of those things that we put off because it's such a big job, but when it's done it feels so great!!!

Total Pageviews