Monday, December 19, 2011

~elf treats~

Around our house Santa's elf's have been
leaving little surprises all month long.
Next to the cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve,
we will be leaving a treat like this for the elf's:
Elf donuts!
How cute is that?
These were one of the first things I 
 pinned on Pinterest. 
They are actually cheerios.

And how is it that I've never heard of 
this "Elf on the shelf"  stuff before?
I love the idea.
I only wish I would have heard about it
before last week :(
Next year for sure.

For those of you who don't know what it is,
it's a book you get that has a little elf with it.
I guess you let your kid name the elf and the 
elf reports to Santa whether your kids have
been naughty or nice. You move him to
a different spot each night after the kids go
to bed and the kids get to find him each day.

Well-folks....I've got about 3 big projects calling my name.
And I don't have any elf's to assist me.
Gotta dash.....

No comments:

Total Pageviews