Wednesday, March 28, 2012

~bunny hair pretties for little girl~



Pin It
I saw a cute idea for some Easter hair pretties
in the dollar store the other day. I would
have bought them but they were too big for
my little lady's head so I came home
and tried my own version.
See:
I love them with the little piggies on top 
of her head.  
 They were easy to make.
All you need is a hair clip, felt and
whatever you want to embellish it with.  

I was thinking of making a set and doing 
a giveaway but as I started thinking about
my schedule this week and next,
I realized I wouldn't have a chance
to make it and get them out before Easter.
Sorry.
  
It's Wednesday...the week is half over.
I've got a baby shower I'm throwing on Saturday
and a family Easter dinner on Sunday.
It's going to be busy....
I'll be posting pics of the table and decorations.

On a totally different topic....
have you seen The Hunger Games yet?
I'm interested to hear people's opinion
about the movie. I read the books
and LOVED them (surprisingly).

After seeing the movie the only word I 
can come up with when people ask me
what I thought is, "Eh."
I know, it's not really a word.
It just lacked the oomph that the book had.
For me, the emotion didn't come thru in 
the movie like it did so strongly in the book. 
Doesn't that always seem to be the case?
It was anti-climatic. 
However, the casting and the acting was
phenomenal.....superb.  
 Thoughts? 

Linking up with Kojo Designs 
and
Positively Splendid  

3 comments:

Jolie said...

awe :)
cutest lil bunny i've ever seen!

susie said...

Love the bunny ears.. love that little lady wearing them!

General Contractors Olathe said...

Greatt reading your post

Total Pageviews