Tuesday, March 27, 2012

~wall art with a t-shirt~

Pin It
I think I'm going to start a continuing post topic on 
here titled, "Things I've done with t-shirts."
I don't have much time this morning so
this first one I'm going to share is simple.

A couple times a year when my friend goes thru
her closet, she lets me rummage thru her
"donate" bag before sending it off. 
I find all sorts of treasures :)

This project is made from an adorable tank-top
she had that was stretched out and unwearable.
I loved the design and COLORS on it and
knew immediately what I wanted to do with it.
 I framed it and hung it on the wall
in my little lady's room.
It makes me smile each time I look at it.
It's just so bright and happy looking.
The design on the shirt was actually just the
tree and the hearts. 
The butterfly's are old vintage pins 
that were given to me by my Grandma and
a good friend. I just attached them to the 
shirt after I got it framed.

 Next time you have an old t-shirt that you
like....think outside the box before tossing it.
You never know what you might come up with. 

Tomorrow I am being featured on 
(click above to be directed)
It's a blog all about birthday parties!
It is full of ideas and a great resource for
planning a party. Check it out.
She is featuring my son's pirate party
and daughter's 1st birthday cupcake toppers.

Also.....maybe another giveaway later today?
 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Paula-This is darling-I didn't even go see Lola's room when I was there this weekend, next time!! You are so creative, babe!!

Jolie said...

I loved the framed shirt! It looks much better on Lola's wall then it did on my body!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the butterfly additions!!! It's beautiful!

Nancy M. North said...

Love it.....very creative!

Total Pageviews