Tuesday, March 6, 2012

~fashion and reality shows~

Have any of you been watching 
Project Runway All Stars?
 What are your thoughts about it?
I've been disappointed. 
I assumed since it's the "all-stars" of 
Project Runway that every episode and challenge
would be completely packed with awe inspiring 
designs and ideas. It's been a let down.
In fact, it doesn't even seem to be the same
caliber as a normal Project Runway season. 
Maybe it's because I had higher hopes and 
expectations for the all stars?
Maybe it's because the judges, the host and
the mentor are an entirely different cast?
 Not that they are bad or anything......
they're just not Heidi, Michael, Nina and Tim :)
 I'm rooting for Michael.....
....or Mondo.

I would be happy to see either one of these guys 
take the grand prize. 
They've definitely been the most consistent. 

Ooh....and are you fashion lovers out there
just dying to watch this like I am?
 Fashion Star.
It premiers on Tuesday, March 13th, on NBC.
I can't wait to see what it will be like. 
I hope it's all I am anticipating it to be.
And the cool thing about this show....
you can buy the winning designers fashions
THE NEXT DAY! 
woot woot!
Maybe they can make me cool again.
I think I'm losing my mojo.

No comments:

Total Pageviews