Sunday, September 2, 2012

~shirt made from a scarf~

 I've had these scarfs for years and years and never
really worn them with anything.
The leopard scarf is one of those really big,
square scarfs and the turquoise scarf is long
and narrow. I haven't been able to find a 
great way to wear either one of them......
UNTIL NOW. 

 The leopard scarf wasn't quite
big enough to give me the coverage I wanted in
the back so I sewed the turquoise scarf onto
the bottom of it....it's in the back.
 I will take pics of this on
my dress form so you can get a better idea.
These were the best pics I could get of it on me.
 I used three blingy pins to close it up and it 
works surprisingly well. 

The necklace I'm wearing is another I've made
recently. I'll showcase it in another post soon.

If you want to see a tutorial on how to do this shirt,
leave me a comment and let me know.
Making the shirt is more simple than
making the tutorial :)


Linking up with Positively Splendid

Pin It

No comments:

Total Pageviews