Wednesday, September 5, 2012

~fall fashion inspiration~


With New York Fashion week in full swing there
are lots of blogs and sites out there reporting on 
the upcoming trends. I love it.
There's not a chance in hell I can afford
any of the high end, designer pieces but 
I love to envision ways that I can take pieces
I already have and re-purpose them to make them
more current. 
I have THE PERFECT vest for this:
  
Contrasting sleeve moto jacket.
I can't wait to get started on it! 
Right now I am praising myself for NOT getting rid
of it a couple weeks ago when I went thru my closet.
Can I get a "woot woot"!

It's still too warm here to wear something like this just yet.
Saying goodbye to summer is a bummer but 
 great pieces like this take the sting out of it by giving
me something to look forward to.

 Stay tuned for the results.  
 


Pin It

1 comment:

Jolie said...

cant wait to see how this turns out!!! what material are you going to use for the sleeves? i think a sweater sleeve would be cool.
this is exactly why i have a hard time getting rid of clothes!!! even if i don't wear them, i think i might want to in a year or two from now.....of course, that all depends on if they still fit!!! oy vey!

Total Pageviews