Wednesday, May 16, 2012

~memory book for kids school work~

 Remember the free 8x8 book offer thru
Shutterfly that I told you about a couple weeks ago?
I got mine and let me just tell you,
I am THRILLED with the way it turned out.

I made a book for my little guy's pre-school graduation.
I scanned some of his best school work and momentos
from pre-school and used them to fill the book.
You can customize the cover as well as all the pages.
Have a look......
 The front cover.

 These next pages are some of my favorites.
The book is twenty pages....these are just a few.



 It was my husband's idea to have his teachers 
sign the book....so glad he thought of it.
I think in the years to come it's what will make the
book so special. 

This is the back of the book.

Now do you see why I love it?
I'm telling you, if you haven't already jumped on
the photo book bandwagon, you need to.
It's a great way to record events and memories
that can be easily looked at and stored.
The books are just as neat as scrapbooks but
they don't take up as much space. I make a 
few books for my family every year. 

If you haven't already done so,
go to Shutterfly and make your free book.
(click here to do it!
(I think the offer ends May 21, 2012.)

Pin It

2 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

You are so creative Paula. I just saw the play from your other blog. What the heck? That is some crazy awesome preschool. It sounds like E did an awesome job with his songs and lines.

Dawn said...

So cute!!! I'm going to have to do this someday!

Total Pageviews