Thursday, November 15, 2012

~semi-home-made bracelets~


On top of the already busy season, I have
many birthdays in the month of November that
I like to acknowledge. Because of my time limits
this year I decided on some semi-home-made gifts.
Semi-home-made meaning I bought them and 
just embellished a little to personalize them.   
This bracelet was already made, I just had to change
the loop for the closure (it was really chintzy) and
added the charms. A wish for a year full of "love"
for a dear friend who's suffered much heart-ache 
the past 1 1/2 years. Love is on the 
horizon for her again :)
 
   This set of bangles was for my cousin
I added the charms to these by connecting the
thin bangles together with a large O-ring.  
It looks so cute on her....so much so that now
I'm wishing I kept it for myself.  
 And this bracelet was full on home-made....
 ....another little wire heart bracelet for my son's friend.
I attached the key charm to this....been thinking of 
making one with a charm for awhile and just
now got around to it. I think it turned out cute and
I'm pretty sure the little lady liked it to. Apparently
she thinks it's a key to "the city".

See....good things do come in small packages :)     
Pin It

No comments:

Total Pageviews