Tuesday, November 13, 2012

~Favorite Things Holiday Swap 2012~

Hello eveyone.
I am two pages away from being done
with this quiet book and
after that I PROMISE I will be sharing
more often. I've been going thru my pics
(for another holiday project) and I've
found sooooo many pictures of projects
that I haven't shared with you yet.

Moving on.......
Have you ever participated in a Holiday Swap?
One of the blogs I read, Design Gal and Her Handyman,
is doing a Favorite Things Holiday Swap.
Basically, when you join the swap you are paired up
with someone and you send them a nice little
package that you've crammed full of your favorite things.
The limit is $20 so it's not impractical.
In return, you also get a package from someone.
Check it out (here) and join.
Maybe you'll be paired up with me and
let me tell you, you want the package I'm going 
to send you!                

No comments:

Total Pageviews