Wednesday, April 25, 2012

~garden markers~

 We started planting our little garden last week.
We don't have a whole lot of areas to plant things
so we can only choose a few each year.
This year we have: lettuce, tomatoes, chives, parsley, 
dill, onions, jalapenos and beets (first time!).
My little guy helped me paint rocks to mark what we planted. 

 
 I know....they're primitive looking but we had fun with them.
If I were to do it again I would use a 
large permanent marker instead of painting the words on.

We've also been doing a lot of playing in the yard this past week.
Toes in the grass.
Toes in the sandbox.
Toes in flip-flops.
Toes in the water.
Do you love your kids' feet as much as I do?
Oh-those little toes.

xoxo

Pin It

2 comments:

Jolie said...

Cute!!! Cant wait to come over for a home grown salad!!!

yes, i loves me some lil piggies!!!
although riv's have always been chubby bricks :)

Amanda said...

Good idea. I bet EJ had lots of fun with those though.

Total Pageviews