Monday, October 8, 2012

~embellished girls boots~

 My little lady LOVES boots and she has outgrown
the 2 pairs she had. She keeps trying to squeeze her
little chubs into them and gets seriously pissed 
that no matter how hard she tries they just WILL NOT fit.

I pulled out these little winter boots I saved 
from when our son was a babe.
Truth be told, they were fine and feminine enough
just like this. In fact-I tend to think they tip more
on the feminine side than the masculine side.
BUT-they were the only warm boot we could find
for our son when he was a babe and we went with it.
When he wore them they actually didn't look 
girly at all because the fur was always covered.

I don't know if it's because I associate them with
my son or if it's because I just love to embellish things
but YOU KNOW I had to add a few little things to
make these scream, "GIRL! girl! GIRL!"
 I found some embellishments in my collection here at home
so I didn't have to buy anything. I have intended to make
some leg warmers for her with the long socks but 
need to wait until she gets a little bigger. I cut a little off
the top to use for this....leaving enough to still allow
for the legwarmers when I am ready to make them.
 It's easy.....just pull out your glue gun and start gluing!
I did it in 5 minutes.
I slipped the sock over the top of the boot to see if
I liked them (which I DIDN'T) but my little lady 
threw a fit when I tried to take it off. Here's a picture of
them on her feet.....cute huh?

 I like them better without the sock around the top.
 What do you think?
Pin It

1 comment:

Jolie said...

bling bling!! supah cute!
i kinda liked the sock.
have the leg warmer coming out the top with some tights on...that will be cute

Total Pageviews