Thursday, August 16, 2012

~thrifted treasures~

 As I've got older (and poorer) my Friday night activities
have changed DRASTICALLY. Gone are the days of
spending an hour "getting ready" just to go out
dancing and drinking into the wee hours. 

Now-many of my Friday nights are spent at my
local thrift store, searching for cheap treasures,
all in an effort to spend less than $10.
Seriously.
It's a thrill a minute.

OK-so maybe it's not a thrill a minute but 
it is FUN.....that moment when you spot your treasure,
 a beam of light comes down from the heavens, shining
on it, beckoning you to pick it up because it's
been waiting for you it's whole life.
The exhilaration of finding that
treasure after searching thru a bunch of crap
makes it all worth it.    

I found this treasure a couple weeks ago:
 
 For the bargain price of $4!
Aren't they to die for?

How cute is this wedge?
Plus-they make me like 3 inches taller.
Now that's what I'm talkin about.


Pin It

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Cute shoes, I'm always up for a good wedge. I can't ever seem to find any that I like though.

Total Pageviews