Wednesday, February 8, 2012

~holiday bunting~

My neighbor gave me the cutest
holiday bunting for my birthday.
I have to share it with you.
She used pages in a book and embellished them
with different things for each holiday. 
 Valentine's Day

 Halloween.

 4th of July.


 St. Patrick's Day.
 Aren't they adorable?
I love them!
What a great gift idea.
It's safe to say I'm going to be making a few
sets of these for people I know.
Let me add this project to the list
of reasons why I need to get a Cricut machine.
 

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute idea!! Love it!!

Amanda said...

I love it! It would go well with all my Christmas gifts, in my reading corner.

Jolie said...

cute!!!
make sure they aren't pages from one of your mom's 'desire' novels!! lol!! people may be looking more at the words then the decor!

Total Pageviews