Tuesday, October 12, 2010

~beginning again~

Here I am starting another blog.
I have been wanting to start a blog dedicated
to my "special projects" (as EJ calls them)
that is public and not private like my family blog.

I'm hoping to accomplish two things with this:
1) showcase what I love to do
AND
2) connect with people on a personal level

OK-so I also have an ulterior motive...

3) I'm hoping to open an Etsy shop in the very near future
selling things that I make and love.

I thought I would give this a go in blog land
first to see what you all think.

I have to admit....
I feel a little vulnerable doing this in
a public forum. I've become very comfortable
with my private blog. I will not use
first and last names of anyone on this blog
so if you choose to comment please keep that in mind.

I hope you stop by often.

2 comments:

Peach said...

Yea! Congrats! You are very talented and I'm looking forward to this blog. You'd do great on etsy.com! Good luck!

Jolie said...

well it's about time!!!!

I'm proud of you for the kick-off and can't wait to see where it goes from here. You just won't lose with the amazing quality and construction of items that you make.

You've got my heart and sewl backing 100%!

Total Pageviews