Wednesday, May 8, 2013

~teacher appreciation week...door decorating~

 Teacher Appreciation week is in full swing.
Not only am I the room parent in my son's class,
I'm also on the Teacher Appreciation Committee.
The past week I have been knee deep
in all things "teacher". 
I'll be sharing with you this week some of the things
we are doing as a whole school and also
things that I'm doing individually for my 
son's wonderful teacher :)

Monday the whole school participated in 
door decorating. This is what we came up
with for our door......        

 "You shined your light....
and we blossomed"
Each flower holds a picture of 
a students face.....pretend they're not blurred out. 
The green leafs are each child's hand traced and cut out.
We put a picture of the teacher in the sunshine,
representing the light she radiates onto our kids.   
We love her.

 She loves it and so do the students.
It took us about 5 or 6 hours to complete.
 
Thanks so much for helping me Monika!
Couldn't have done it without you.  
Pin It

No comments:

Total Pageviews