Monday, January 17, 2011

~fabric~


I hate Walmart.
How's that for an opening line?
I only go there when I absolutely have to.
The closest fabric store to me is
about 20 minutes away so when I have
to grab something like Velcro, thread, needles, a zipper, etc.
(you know, those random items you need at random times)
I run to Walmart to get them because it's only 5 minutes away.
It's pretty bad when Walmart is the closest thing to a
fabric store in your vicinity.
And guess what?
I don't even live in the Styx or B.F.E. people!
I live in a city!

Anyway-I'm getting way off topic here.
Back on track.
I was pleasantly surprised to find these cute fabrics
at Walmart the other day for only $1.50/yard.

Stay tuned too see what I'm doing with these.

This charming fabric right here:

Vintage corduroy from my Mom.
She's going thru all her fabric and I am benefiting greatly from it.
Bring it on Momma.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this yet.
I'm thinking of making baby girl a cute little
romper dress when she gets a little older.

How much fabric do you have laying around waiting for
the perfect project?
Do tell.

No comments:

Total Pageviews